Sponsored Research Projects at SVNIT Surat
- Principal Investigator of ‘Development of Framework to Measure Sustainability Index of Transportation Systems in Indian Metropolitan Cities’ Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs, New Delhi scheme (Rs. 82.30 lakhs). 2019-2021, Status: ongoing
- Principal Investigator of ‘Study of traffic flow on Expressways’ Funded by DST under ‘Fast Track’ scheme (Rs. 25.10 lakhs). 2015-2019, Status: ongoing
- Co-Principal Investigator of the project on “Supra Institutional National Project: Development of Indo-Highway Capacity Manual: under twelfth five-year plan to the CSIR – Central Road Research Institute (CRRI), New Delhi for the total outlay of Rs. 995.150 lakhs for the plan period of 2012-2017. Status: Completed
Sponsored Research Projects at BITS Pilani
- Principal Investigator of ‘Determining Composite Index to Measure the Perceived Inadequacy of Public Transportation in Jaipur’, funded by BITS Pilani under ‘Research Initiation Grant’ scheme. (Rs. 2 lakhs) Status: Completed.
- Co-Principal Investigator of ‘Impact of PMGSY Roads on Accessibility in Rural Areas’ funded by National Rural Roads Development Agency (NRRDA), Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. (Rs. 22.5 lakhs) Status: Completed